IRISH SETTER® INTRODUCES ITS LIGHTEST RUBBER BOOTS EVER
MUDTREK BOOTS IN ATHLETIC FIT AND TRADITIONAL FULL FIT OPTIONS
RED WING, MN (August 2022)
Media Contact: Kim Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org is available to assist media with questions.
Irish Setter MudTrek rubber boots are the lightest rubber boots in the brand's history, and they're among the lightest on the market today. MudTrek boots are made to fit. Hunters can choose options with a snug, athletic fit or a traditional, roomier full fit. Men, women and young adults can select from unisex whole sizes from 4 - 15.
TempSens technology helps regulate the temperature within the boot to maintain constant foot comfort. In hot conditions, the system reacts so moisture is hyper-wicked away from the foot, facilitating evaporative cooling. This helps keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable. In colder conditions, the system also pulls moisture from the skin, but traps it to create a thermal barrier that helps maintain a constant, comfortable temperature inside the boot.
ScentBan™ antimicrobial scent control helps eliminates odors within the boot. In insulated styles with ThermalBoost technology, warmth is provided without additional bulk. And 3D fleece linings provide warmth and facilitate airflow through the lining. A polyurethane footbed and lightweight RPM midsole provide long-lasting, all day underfoot comfort. A convenient heel kick aids boot removal.
These styles utilize the aggressive Rubber Mudder sole which provides superb stability and traction in tough terrain. The self-cleaning lugs help remove mud and dirt with every step. The neoprene/rubber upper makes them waterproof and durable.
"We set out to address the top concerns with rubber boots, and the MudTrek line is the result," said Charley Bryant, Irish Setter Product Merchant. "They're lightweight, fit well, are waterproof and regulate the temperature inside the boot exceptionally well."MudTrek 17" Boots Unisex Sizes (whole sizes 4-15 for Men, Women and Young Adults) ATHLETIC ANKLE FIT
- Style #4903, non-insulated, waterproof in Mossy Oak® Country® DNA camouflage, $199.99*
- Style #4906 17" non-insulated, 5mm neoprene topped waterproof boot in Mossy Oak® Country® DNA camouflage, $199.99*
- Style #4907 17" non-insulated, 7mm neoprene topped waterproof boot in Realtree Edge camouflage, $199.99*
- Style #4908 17" non-insulated, 7mm neoprene topped waterproof boot in sage/brown, $199.99*
- Style #4849 800 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, ThermalBoost, waterproof in Realtree Edge camouflage, $219.99*
- Style #4904, 1200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, ThermalBoost, waterproof in Mossy Oak® Country® DNA camouflage, $219.99*
- Style #4905, non-insulated, waterproof in Mossy Oak® Country® DNA camouflage, $199.99*
- Style #4836, non-insulated, waterproof 15" pull-on in black, $159.99*
- Style #4839, non-insulated, waterproof 15" pull-on in brown, $159.99*
- Style #4845, non-insulated, waterproof 15" pull-on in Mossy® Oak Break-Up Country® DNA camouflage, $159.99*
Irish Setter boots are offered at select retailers and online. Please visit www.irishsetterboots.com for more product details and availability.About Irish Setter
Irish Setter boots help people who work and enjoy time outdoors to go all day by producing a full line of purpose-built footwear. Irish Setter uses leading technologies and the finest materials to offer customers the highest quality outdoor footwear. Irish Setter is a division of the Red Wing Shoe Company and is based in Red Wing, MN, along the banks and bluffs of the Mississippi River. For more information about Irish Setter's heritage, products and retailers, visit www.irishsetterboots.com.Download Images
- 4903: High Resolution PNG
- 4906: High Resolution PNG
- 4907: High Resolution PNG
- 4908: High Resolution PNG
- 4849: High Resolution PNG
- 4904: High Resolution PNG
- 4905: High Resolution PNG
- 4836: High Resolution PNG
- 4839: High Resolution PNG
- 4845: High Resolution PNG
*Prices shown are suggested retail in USD.