- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Steel Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
- Select options to show availability
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Realtree Xtra® works in any hunting situation with depth and lifelike images. Realtree Xtra® Green offers detail and contrast which works great for early season bow hunting, where green is needed and closeness counts. Realtree AP™ is a neutral, open and realistic camo pattern; everything a hunter needs to be versatile and effective. Realtree APG™ is lighter and more open, neutral-toned, and with more contrast than the competition. The pattern is like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added. Realtree APG camo offers even more concealment options for early fall and spring. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD® is a "season and region" option for hunters; an ultra-realistic pattern that’s effective and versatile for use wherever green is prevalent.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
Technical Specifications - Marshall style 83924
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
Full Grain, Waterproof
|Upper Material||Abrasion Resistant Nylon|
|Lining (Quarter)||Combat Super Knit|
|Lining (Vamp)||Combat Super Knit|
|Camouflage||Realtree Xtra® Camouflage|
|Outsole||Rubber-RPM Roper - Tan-Brown|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
Marshall is available in 17 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.