- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
- Select options to show availability
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Patent-pending, ExoFlex® technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. And then once you're in, it contracts for a lock-tight, high-performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
Technical Specifications - Crosby style 83936
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
Full Grain, Waterproof
|Upper Material||Abrasion Resistant Nylon|
|Construction||Cement to Welt|
Removable Memory Foam-EVA
|Lining (Quarter)||Combat Super Knit|
|Lining (Vamp)||Combat Super Knit|
|Outsole||Rubber Diamond Tred - Rust|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
Crosby is available in 16 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.