LIGHTWEIGHT IRISH SETTER® HOPKINS WORK BOOTS ARE READY FOR HEAVY DUTY WORK
RED WING, MN (August 2022)
Media Contact: Kim Emery at firstname.lastname@example.org is available to assist media with questions.
Irish Setter Hopkins mid-height boots are designed with comfort and stability features that result in a lightweight — yet heavy-duty — work boot with a comfortable height suitable for active occupations in maintenance and repair, transportation, warehousing, manufacturing and construction in indoor and outdoor settings.
The Stars & Stripes Outsole's aggressive lug pattern offers exceptional stability and traction. This non-marking outsole offers crucial, best-in-class safety ratings in slip resistance, oil/gas, chemicals, abrasions and heat. An asymmetrical aluminum safety toe provides added room and comfort in the toe box and meets ASTM safety standards. A steel shank offers added arch support while a removable polyurethane footbed creates instant underfoot comfort. A padded collar adds to the comfort of this work boot. Durable full grain, waterproof leather and UltraDry™ waterproofing provide long-lasting protection from the work environment and outdoor elements. Irish Setter Hopkins work boots are rated ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C and Electrical Hazard (EH) and Slip Resistant (SR).
"Irish Setter Hopkins work boots offer all day lightweight comfort and heavy-duty performance," said Charley Bryant, Irish Setter Product Manager for Red Wing Shoe Company.Men's Hopkins Work Boots (sizes 7-12, 13, 14 in D widths and sizes 7-12, 13 in EE widths):
- Style #83671 is a 6" non-insulated, waterproof, EH black boot $174.99*
- Style #83673 is a 6" non-insulated, waterproof, EH brown boot $174.99*
- Style #83670 is a 6" non-insulated, waterproof AT, EH black boot $179.99*
- Style #83672 is a 6" non-insulated, waterproof At, EH brown boot $179.99*
- Style #83616 is a 6" 400 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation, waterproof AT, EH tan boot, $169.99*
- Style #83614 is a 6" non-insulated, waterproof AT, EH brown boot, $179.99*
Irish Setter boots are offered at select retailers and online. Please visit www.irishsetterboots.com for more product details and availability.About Irish Setter
Irish Setter boots help people who work and enjoy time outdoors to go all day by producing a full line of purpose-built footwear. Irish Setter uses leading technologies and the finest materials to offer customers the highest quality outdoor footwear. Irish Setter is a division of the Red Wing Shoe Company and is based in Red Wing, MN, along the banks and bluffs of the Mississippi River. For more information about Irish Setter's heritage, products and retailers, visit www.irishsetterboots.com.Download Images
- 83671: High Resolution PNG
- 83673: High Resolution PNG
- 83614: High Resolution PNG
- 83616: High Resolution PNG
- 83670: High Resolution PNG
- 83672: High Resolution PNG
*Prices shown are suggested retail in USD.