- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Select options to show availability
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Technical Specifications - Two Harbors style 83907
|Construction||Cement to Welt|
Full Grain, Waterproof
Mocha Crazy Horse Leather
|Outsole||Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus - Brown|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
|Weight||3 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Country of Origin||Made in Vietnam|
|ASTM Standard||ASTM F2892-18, EH|
Two Harbors is available in 5 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.