- Aluminum Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
- Select options to show availability
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
Technical Specifications - Ashby style 83606
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof
Antique Brass Eyelets
|Lining (Vamp)||Non-Woven Nylon|
|Outsole||Rubber-EVA Traction Tred|
|Weight||3 lbs. 8 oz.|
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.