IRISH SETTER® INTRODUCES ITS LIGHTEST RUBBER BOOTS EVER
MUDTREK BOOTS IN ATHLETIC FIT AND TRADITIONAL FULL
RED WING, MN (September 2020)
Kim Emery at email@example.com
Irish Setter MudTrek rubber boots are the lightest rubber boots in the brand’s history, and they’re among the lightest on the market today. MudTrek boots are made to fit. Hunters can choose options with a snug, athletic fit or a traditional, roomier full fit. Men, women and young adults can select from unisex whole sizes from 4 – 15.
TempSens technology helps regulate the temperature within the boot to maintain constant foot comfort. In hot conditions, the system reacts so moisture is hyper-wicked away from the foot, facilitating evaporative cooling. This helps keep feet cooler, drier and more comfortable. In colder conditions, the system also pulls moisture from the skin, but traps it to create a thermal barrier that helps maintain a constant, comfortable temperature inside the boot.
ScentBan™ antimicrobial scent control helps eliminates odors within the boot. In insulated styles with ThermoBoost technology, warmth is provided without additional bulk. And 3D fleece linings provide warmth and facilitate airflow through the lining. A polyurethane footbed and lightweight RPM midsole provide long-lasting, all-day underfoot comfort. A convenient heel kick aids boot removal.
These styles utilize the aggressive Rubber Mudder sole which provides superb stability and traction in tough terrain. The self-cleaning lugs help remove mud and dirt with every step. The neoprene/rubber upper makes them waterproof and durable.
Style # 4866 has a traditional, roomier full fit with wider leg and ankle openings and a convenient side zipper for easy on/off. This 17” brown vulcanized rubber boot features SnakeGuard which provides resistance to fangs and thorns.
MudTrek 17" Boots Unisex Sizes (whole sizes 4-15 for Men, Women and Young Adults)
ATHLETIC ANKLE FIT
- Style #4844, non-insulated, 5 mm neoprene, waterproof in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camouflage, $179.99*
- Style #4846, 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, 5mm neoprene, waterproof in Realtree Edge™ camouflage, $189.99*
TRADITIONAL FULL FIT
- Style #4849 800 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, ThermoBoost, waterproof in Realtree Edge camouflage, $199.99*
- Style #4854 1200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation, ThermoBoost, waterproof in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® camouflage, $209.99*
- Style #4855, non-insulated, 7mm neoprene topped waterproof in brown, $179.99*
- Style #4856, non-insulated, 7mm neoprene topped waterproof in brown/Realtree Timber™ camouflage, $179.99*
- Style #4866, non-insulated, vulcanized rubber, waterproof in brown with SnakeGuard and side zipper, $229.99*
"We set out to address the top concerns with rubber boots, and the MudTrek line is the result," said Charley Bryant, Irish Setter Product Merchant. "They’re lightweight, fit well, are waterproof and regulate the temperature inside the boot exceptionally well."
MudTrek rubber boots are available now at leading outdoor retailers. Style #4866 will be available January 2021. Visit www.irishsetterboots.com to learn more.
About Irish Setter
Based in Red Wing, MN, Irish Setter is a division of the Red Wing Shoe Company that produces a full line of purpose-built hunting boots, work boots and rugged outdoor lifestyle footwear. Irish Setter uses leading technologies and the finest materials to offer customers the highest quality outdoor footwear. For more information about Irish Setter's heritage, products and retailers, visit www.irishsetterboots.com.
*Prices shown are suggested retail in USD.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing outside of the USA.