- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays. These additional weekends and holidays are not reflected in the estimated shipping days listed below on the Shipping Methods.
- Select options to show availability
- ArmaTec™ XT
- Many times more abrasion-resistant than ArmaTec™, this specially formulated new compound delivers an extremely durable layer of extra protection. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of the boots.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
Technical Specifications - Ramsey 2.0 style 83621
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2892-11, EH|
|Construction||Direct Attach to Welt|
Removable PU with Added Foam
Antique Brass Eyelets
Antique Brass Stud Hooks
USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof
|Lining (Quarter)||Combat Super Knit|
|Lining (Vamp)||Combat Super Knit|
|Outsole||Rubber-PU Comfort Trek|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
Ramsey 2.0 is available in 7 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.