- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Aluminum Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
- Select options to show availability
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
Technical Specifications - Ramsey style 83600
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
USA Made Full Grain, Waterproof
|Construction||Direct Attach to Welt|
Antique Brass Eyelets
Antique Brass Stud Hooks
|Lining (Quarter)||Combat Super Knit|
|Lining (Vamp)||Combat Super Knit|
|Outsole||Rubber-PU Comfort Trek|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
|Weight||4 lbs. 8 oz.|
Ramsey is available in 5 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.