Ramsey 2.0Men's 11-inch Waterproof and Insulated Leather Safety Toe Pull-On Boot
Free Shipping. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Meets ASTM Safety Standards
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
600 Gram PrimaLoft®
Meets ASTM Safety Standards
The Ramsey 2.0 leather waterproof work boot is designed for workers in the toughest outdoor environments. This 11-inch pull-on aluminum safety toe boot is built using "direct-attach to welt" technology, which combines the comfort and flexibility of a direct-attach boot with the strength and durability of a traditional sewn welt boot. This boot is made with full grain Trout Brook leather which is proudly tanned by the hard working people of Red Wing Minnesota using U.S. raised cattle. The UltraDry™ waterproof membrane keeps you dry in wet conditions while the 600 Gram PrimaLoft® insulation keeps you extra warm. The sole includes a comfortable shank which provides more stable footing and helps support your feet and calves. The large treds on the bottom of the boot provide excellent grip and traction keeping you safe and moving forward.
Width * Please select a width
Select options to show availability
Free Shipping & Free Returns -
Only ships to: USA
The Ramsey 2.0 83960 features:
- ArmaTec™ XT
- Many times more abrasion-resistant than ArmaTec™, this specially formulated new compound delivers an extremely durable layer of extra protection. Placement of ArmaTec™ in high wear areas helps preserve and lengthen the life of the boots.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
Technical Specifications - Ramsey 2.0 style 83960
- Safety Toe
- Aluminum Toe
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed
- 600 Gram PrimaLoft®
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Direct Attach to Welt
Removable PU with Added Foam
- Rubber-PU Comfort Trek
- 4 lbs. 14 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on all orders.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.