- Aluminum Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
Technical Specifications - Two Harbors style 83104
|Protection Standards||ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75, EH|
|Upper Material||Abrasion Resistant Mesh|
|Construction||Cement - Welt|
|Lining (Quarter)||Combat Super Knit|
|Lining (Vamp)||Khaki Drill|
|Outsole||Rubber-RPM Diamond Tred - Gray|
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.