- Aluminum Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
- Select options to show availability
Free shipping on all orders of $75 or more. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
Technical Specifications - Two Harbors style 83204
Full Grain, Waterproof
|Fabric / Material||Abrasion Resistant Nylon|
|Construction||Cement to Welt|
|Outsole||Rubber-RPM Diamond Tred - Brown|
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.