- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- 1000g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® Camouflage
- Select options to show availability
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 40% more toe room than our standard boots.
- Mossy Oak®
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth, unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
Technical Specifications - Gunflint II style 2813
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
|Insulation||1000g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra|
Full Grain, Waterproof
|Camouflage||Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® Camouflage|
|Outsole||Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Carbon Rubber|
Moisture Wicking Nylon
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.