- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- 400g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco
- Realtree Xtra® Camouflage
- Irish Setter exclusive scent control
- Realtree Xtra® works in any hunting situation with depth and lifelike images. Realtree Xtra® Green offers detail and contrast which works great for early season bow hunting, where green is needed and closeness counts. Realtree AP™ is a neutral, open and realistic camo pattern; everything a hunter needs to be versatile and effective. Realtree APG™ is lighter and more open, neutral-toned, and with more contrast than the competition. The pattern is like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added. Realtree APG camo offers even more concealment options for early fall and spring. Realtree Hardwoods Green HD® is a "season and region" option for hunters; an ultra-realistic pattern that’s effective and versatile for use wherever green is prevalent.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
Technical Specifications - Elk Tracker style 885
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
|Insulation||400g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco|
Full Grain, Waterproof
|Camouflage||Realtree Xtra® Camouflage|
|Fabric / Material||
Abrasion Resistant Nylon
Removable Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam, ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
|Outsole||Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Aggressive|
Moisture Wicking Scent-Ban™
Elk Tracker is available in 6 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.