PinnacleMen's 7-inch Waterproof Leather Field Camo Boot
Free Shipping. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
Irish Setter exclusive scent control
Bust cover in the Pinnacle 7-inch waterproof leather hunting boot with Earth Field Camouflage. The exclusive Field camo leather is made in Red Wing, Minnesota, and features a natural earth pattern for versatility in any terrain. TempSens technology built into the lining regulates the temperature inside the boot to maintain constant comfort. UltraDry™ waterproofing keeps you dry in wet conditions. ScentBan™ technology kill bacteria to eliminate odor. Nubuck leather and abrasion-resistant ArmaTec™ materials combine to deliver long-lasting durability. CuShin™ comfort tongue technology helps minimize pressure on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. Camouflage pattern and color may vary.
Width * Please select a width
Select options to show availability
Free Shipping & Free Returns -
Only ships to: USA
Dedicated hunters can reach new heights with the Pinnacle family of hunting boots, which combine a classic look with a long list of advanced technologies, including patented Ground Sensing Technology that adjusts to uneven terrain for enhanced stability.
The Pinnacle 2700 features:
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- This technology reacts to your body temperature and sweat level to keep you dry and comfortable. When you're hot, this innovative Swiss technology cools you down by vaporizing moisture and removing body heat. And if you're chilly it retains your body heat to keep you from getting too cold. It's like your personal thermometer.
Technical Specifications - Pinnacle style 2700
- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Leather Type
Removable Memory Foam-PU Foam with ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
- ATC - Black-Brown
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
Pinnacle is available in 4 styles
Shipping & Returns
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on all orders.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.