- Vulcanized Rubber
- 1200g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage
- Irish Setter exclusive scent control
- Select options to show availability
- Patent-pending, ExoFlex® technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. And then once you're in, it contracts for a lock-tight, high-performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride.
- Mossy Oak®
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth, unequalled detail and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
- A breakthrough composite material that significantly reduces the weight of the boot, providing extreme comfort and added endurance. Engineered to provide the durability and strength of traditional materials without the extra weight.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
Technical Specifications - Rutmaster™ 2.0 style 4884
|Insulation||1200g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco|
|Camouflage||Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage|
|Fabric / Material||
Vulcanized Rubber-3.5 mm Neoprene
|Outsole||Mud Claw RPM II - Camo|
Rutmaster™ 2.0 is available in 6 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.