- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- 400g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco
- Irish Setter exclusive scent control
Free standard shipping on all footwear orders (minimum of $75.00) and free returns. All in stock items will ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays. These additional weekends and holidays are not reflected in the estimated shipping days listed below on the Shipping Methods.
- Select options to show availability
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- This technology makes getting in and out of lace-up boots faster and easier than ever. Turn the dial to tighten laces to the perfect tension, with no pressure points. One click of the reel releases the laces instantly.
Technical Specifications - Ravine style 2891
USA Made Suede, Waterproof
|Upper Material||Abrasion Resistant Nylon|
Removable Memory Foam-PU Foam with ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
|Insulation||400g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco|
|Outsole||ATC - Black-Lime Green|
Moisture Wicking Scent-Ban™
Ravine is available in 8 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.