- UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Irish Setter exclusive scent control
- Select options to show availability
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
- Trout Brook Leather
- Handcrafted by our S.B. Foot Tanning Company, this leather is crafted exclusively for our Irish Setter brand and is named after the trout brook which flows just outside the back door of the tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota. Using only U.S. raised steer hides, the master tanners at S.B. Foot use time-proven methods to create the most durable leather, leather that will meet the demands of the toughest trail or job site.
- UltraDry™ Waterproof
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
Technical Specifications - Ravine style 2884
|Waterproof||UltraDry™ Waterproofing System|
USA Made Suede, Waterproof
Removable Memory Foam-PU Foam with ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
|Outsole||ATC - Black-Tan|
Moisture Wicking Scent-Ban™
Ravine is available in 7 styles
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping so that the boots will be there in time for your hunting trip or work day. Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Irish Setter boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.